Tuesday 19 November 2013

Movember News

It has been a hectic month for this writer (although the writing itself has been rather slow) with a move from Australia to France. However, one task in my busy schedule has more or less taken care of itself... yes, I'm talking about growing my new moustache as part of the Movember challenge! Apart from a snip here and there, my facial hair has been doing its thing autonomously. At just over halfway through the month, here is how my mo is looking. It is admittedly a long way from convincingly imitating Guy de Maupassant's lip plumage but I'm quite pleased with the progress all the same.


If you want to support men's health and get yourself a free copy of Hoffman's Creeper and Other Disturbing Tales, it's not too late. I still need more sponsors.

No comments: