Saturday 14 November 2009

Atlantic Wind and Cloudy Skies

Atlantic wind and cloudy skies are convincing me to spend even more time indoors than I already do. So over the past few weeks I have been writing, editing and daydreaming without restraint. The looming prospect of a French winter has somehow inspired me to write tales that take place in another season, another land - the island continent that I call home, with the burning brightness of its ferocious sun and the mystery of its deep dark outback nights.

I have also been revising other works of mine, short and long pieces, some of which will be released into the wild shortly and forced to find themselves a new home, under the care of a new master who will both protect and exhibit them. Others, especially the larger specimens, will remain with me for the time-being.

In the meantime, dear reader, you can find a list of my tales under the section entitled 'The Trost Library' - to the right hand side of this blog entry.

Enjoy!

No comments: